Stan is a goal-oriented professional with a historical record of providing IT project leadership, architectural solutions, and Agile/Scrum expertise to drive project initiatives. He has proven experience in leveraging internet and intranet, client and server, web development, and consumer-facing RIA application expertise to lead software development projects and technical transformations for diverse global clients. He is a demonstrated subject matter expert in Agile/Scrum, holding certifications as a Certified Agile/Scrum Master, Developer, and Trainer. He successfully streamlines project initiatives by practicing risk management, promoting Agile/Scrum adoption, and enhancing cross-functional stakeholder communications to achieve project objectives. Through the utilization of the off-shore delivery model, he can effectively lower resource costs for clients’ major projects. Furthermore, He is highly skilled at devising elegant technical solutions for challenging architectural problems.
“Stan boasts extensive experience with Agile/Scrum since 2006, taking on roles like Agile Coach, Solution Architect, and Scrum Master across 10+ significant projects. He’s adept at offering technical leadership, and Scrum Master responsibilities, and has conducted East Coast client assessments to determine their readiness for transitioning to an Agile/Scrum setup
List of topics
- 00:00:00 – Introduction
00:00:40 – What you do in Microsoft
- 00:03:55 – Microscope is free but not cheap
- 00:05:20 – How destinations work in Microsoft
- 00:09:10 -Why did you choose this field
- 00:11:40 -What was your first job
- 00:13:48 -Who did you manage being in tech
- 00:17:06 -Did you experienced mentorship
- 00:21:10 -You have to respect people’s time
- 00:22:00 – What do you see in someone to consider for your team, how do you manage people
- 00:26:00 -How some can get into the Microsoft
- 00:30:40 – How we can find him
- 00:31:45 – How you can get in touch with us
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4xmSi1ytopsssR1i3kKveg
Thanks for Listening!
Do you have some feedback or some advice for us or our audience? Please give us a review on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or Stitcher and share your thoughts.
If you found this episode useful, please go ahead and share it with your friends and family. You can also listen directly and give your feedback on the website.
You can subscribe to Mentoring Developers via iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Spotify, or Google Podcasts.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download