Guy Royse is a software developer with more than 25 years of programming experience and has been a part of a government program to teach computer programming to prisoners to enable them to live a normal and happy life after their prison terms. Now he goes out into developer communities and helps others build great software through cutting-edge technology solutions. He has much wisdom to share and we’re privileged to have him as our guest in this episode. Here we go!
“Guy works for Redis Labs as a Developer Advocate. Combining his decades of experience in writing software with a passion for sharing what he has learned, Guy goes out into developer communities and helps others build great software.”
Episode Highlights :
- 00:00:00 – Intro
00:00:35 – What is Redis
- 00:02:00 – Guest Intro
- 00:02:45 – Redis packages
- 00:03:45 – Redis features
- 00:07:10 – How to download Redis
- 00:11:10 – Let’s Jump into Redis
- 00:54:00 – Is Redis open source
- 00:56:00 – How you can get started with Redis
- 00:59:45 – What is Redis University
- 01:00:06 – How you can reach us
- 01:01:48 – Outro
Redis commands: https://redis.io/commands
Redis Cloud: https://redislabs.com/try-free/
Redis University Videos: https://www.youtube.com/redisuniversity
Free courses: https://university.redislabs.com
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4xmSi1ytopsssR1i3kKveg
Thanks for Listening!
If you found this episode useful, please go ahead and share it with your friends and family. You can also listen directly and give your feedback on the website.